INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
The continuing institutional building cycle for the lifespan of the organization includes:
- Evaluating the current and future leadership needs of the organization
- Recruiting board members with the necessary qualities
- Developing board/management members so that they become effective Organization leaders
- Sustaining stakeholders and members’ interest and commitment.
Major Course Contents:
- Leadership and Management
- Human Resources for Health
- Healthcare Financing
- Decision Quality Analysis
Venue: Medical Research Centre, Banjul, Gambia
Target Participants; CEOs and Top Management Officers of Health MDAs, Health
Training Institutions, and other relevant Officers.
Course Fee: $2,450 per participant; this excludes transportation and subsistence.
Payment is made into Institute of Healthcare Management Nigeria account number 2020467018 in any branch of First Bank in Nigeria and deposit teller forwarded alongside the completed form or nomination letter to The Head of Training and Membership via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (08036949788; 08099666203) All nominated candidates are strongly advised to contact us to reserve seat/seats prior to arrivals.