HEALTH CARE PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
- Advocating for healthcare
- Medical, financial and legal issues of planning
- Integrating the family in healthcare planning and decision making
- Locating and navigating community resources
- Planning without the community
- Experts and people minded planning
Target Audience: Directors and Senior Professionals responsible for; Health Planning, Hospital Services, Public Health, Primary Health, Administration, Finance and Clinical Services in Healthcare institutions.
Venue: Lagos Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja
Dates:26th-28th August 2019
Fee: N150, 000.00 per participant; N450, 000.00 for a group delegate of 4 participants. This covers tuition, course materials, meals on course, photographs and 10 printed copies of reports for each state and institutions at the end of course.
Payment is made into Institute of Healthcare Management Nigeria account number 2020467018 in any branch of First Bank in Nigeria and deposit teller forwarded alongside the completed form or nomination letter to The Head of Training and Membership via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (08036949788; 08099666203) All nominated candidates are strongly advised to contact us to reserve seat/seats prior to arrivals.